A quality engineer is responsible for the generation of a strategic plan to improve the business processes and increase production output. Duties include creating the company's quality standards and testing systems to reflect efficiency, reliability and performance.
Communicating visual (physical) attributes of quality of site/machinery via non-visual mode of communication.
- Use a digital checklist to ensure all quality points are inspected.
- Real-time images help the team in inference.
- Elements in this process like location, drawing co-relation makes inspection
and inference easy.
- Compare old reports to new reports easily as they are stored in a single place.
- Non conformance points are delegated to responsible teams.
- Exhaustive vendor review can be carried out with the help of reports.
View our exclusive Site Inspection Reports